Account Manager – Riga, Latvia
WATERIGA, SIA is looking for an English, Russian and Latvian speaking Sales person to join its Eastern European office as an Account Manager.
WATERIGA is an exclusive supplier of Industrial Test Systems – a USA based company – a global manufacturer of instruments and chemistries designed to test water quality and coolant parameters. ITS provides innovative products, many covered by U.S. European and Worldwide patents. We specialize in industries such as municipal water treatment, food & beverage, craft brewing, trucking & automotive, fresh & marine aquarium, pool & spa, education, and medical diagnostics. We are an international business with offices in the US, UK, and Eastern Europe.
The Account Manager will be working closely with the current WATERIGA Team to communicate with existing and potential clients to grow International and National sales of all products in relevant markets.
You will be working in a close-knit team in Riga as well as working with our partner teams in the UK and USA over Skype/Email/Phone.
- Generate New B2B Sales from warm leads acquired in Trade Shows across Europe.
- Working with customers/leads in foreign countries in the approximate region from Germany to Russia/Kazakhstan and from Finland to Bulgaria, including Latvia.
- Majority of Sales and communication will be done over Phone/Skype/Email to cover the territory with only occasional visits when necessary.
- Follow up on existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Grow existing customer accounts.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries and other customer enquires. Liaise with the relevant member of the Sales Team (if necessary).
- Update the CRM system and ensure that all renewal opportunities are correctly entered and processed promptly. Use CRM daily.
- Work with different departments of the UK and US office, including Sales, Marketing, QC and R&D, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support any distributor activity in the region with pricing and order processing.
- Follow up and validate incoming leads from marketing campaigns.
- Report back weekly on progress.
- Possible travel to tradeshows and customers across Europe where you will present products at tradeshows, educational seminars, customer visits, and more.
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus structure
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- European travel
- Europe when required
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00, (occasionally weekend and/or overnight when travelling)
- Riga, Latvia
Required education, experience and languages:
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Can do/Hands on/Positive attitude.
- Goal driven.
- Ability to learn and understand technical product details.
- Sales experience and ability to close deals is a bonus, but we are willing to give an opportunity to the correct candidate.
- Knowledge of Russian and Latvian will be regarded as bonus.
More information on what we do can be found:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.