Marketing Specialist – Riga, Latvia
WATERIGA, SIA is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join its Eastern European office. We have grown to the point where we are opening a Marketing Department to cover eastern European markets and this is the first Marketing position in this company. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow with us – sky is the limit.
WATERIGA is an exclusive supplier of Industrial Test Systems – a USA based company – a global manufacturer of instruments and chemistries designed to test water quality and coolant parameters. ITS provides innovative products, many covered by U.S. European and Worldwide patents. We specialize in industries such as municipal water treatment, food & beverage, craft brewing, trucking & automotive, fresh & marine aquarium, pool & spa, education, and medical diagnostics. We are an international business with offices in the US, UK, and Eastern Europe.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for
- creating more leads from website and other channels like social media and google searches,
- improving the image of our company online
- growing a community and following of our company,
- directing traffic to our website and webshop and convert that into sales
- Creating, maintaining and analyzing Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns
- Testing and improving the design of the company website.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites.
- Creative graphic design skills for company marketing utilizing existing media.
- Working with the Shopify website backend.
- Create clean, modern, responsive website landing pages for campaigns
- Create HTML email templates and direct marketing campaigns
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns including eblasts and social media.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Interpret and utilize data to identify opportunities and trends to provide actionable recommendations integrated into advertising, media and promotional plans.
- Become an expert on ITS Europe’s products and develop sales support content
- Working closely with the sales team and US headquarters
- Communicating the marketing plan to management.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching the demand for the organization's products and services.
- Handling social media, and content marketing.
- Help organize marketing events (i.e. trade shows) as and when necessary
- Experience and a proven track record with Google Analytics and Adwords campaigns
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Understanding and experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or graphic arts is a plus
- Knowledge of Russian, German or any other Eastern European languages is a plus
- Any video editing skills are a plus
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus structure
- Career progression
- Paid holiday
- Possible European travel (depending on language skills)
- Full-time (part time is an option)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9:00 – 18:00, (some weekend and overnight)
- Riga, Latvia (central)
Required education and languages
- College or university graduate
- English, Latvian
- Any knowledge of any other languages (Russian, German and other) would be an advantage.
More information on what we do can be found:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18.10.2019