Sales and Shipping Policies
WATERIGA ONLINE STORE SALES AND SHIPPING POLICIES July, 2015
1. Payment methods accepted:
a. Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, JCB, Maestro, UnionPay)
c. Bank Transfer
2. Cleared payments: In most situations bank transactions are fairly quick, however, in some cases it may take up to 5 days before a payment has been cleared.
3. Shelf Life: Shelf life will be 4 months or more unless stated otherwise. Please contact us if you have a specific request.
4. Pricing: All pricing is in EUR and includes VAT where applicable.
5. Expediting: In most cases products will be sent from Riga, Latvia. Some Products may be sent from a warehouse in Salisbury, United Kingdom. Please ask for clarification at the time of ordering if it is of an importance to you. One order can come from a combination of warehouses in some situations. You will not be charged extra if we are sending from a different warehouse.
6. Lead time: All in-stock products are shipped within 3 business days. Lead times for products not in stock will be quoted on a per-order basis, expect 8 weeks. Lead time starts when we have received a cleared payment in our bank.
a. Standard Free Shipping (Baltics): Shipping to Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania is free of charge. Tracking will be available on orders of at least €50 EUR.
b. Standard Shipping (Small orders up to €50 Eur): Costs 4 EUR and will be sent using Standard Mail with no tracking.
c. Standard Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking (on orders of at least €25 Eur). We reserve the right to choose the most appropriate shipping method based on the territory of the order, size and value of the goods. Full tracking will be available.
d. Partial orders. WATERIGA will only send partial orders when consent from Customer has been received.
e. Customs costs: Any import/transit/other costs/fees in recipient’s country are Customer’s responsibility.
f. Visual damage: Note on receipt the nature and extent of the damage. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim. Damage not noted is considered a delivery free and clear by the freight company.
g. Concealed damage: There is a 15 calendar day claim period for any concealed damage. Freight should be inspected at time of delivery to include any suspected damages. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim.
h. Shortages: All shortages should be reported within 5 days of receipt. If shortages are known at time of receipt, this must be indicated on the Delivery Note